- Product description
Reading Speed: 130MB/S
Writing Speed: 25MB/S
Reading Speed: 150MB/S
Writing Speed: 50MB/S
|Support File System||Support FAT32, exFAT, NTFS|
|Support System||Support Mac, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7,8,10, Linux, Android 5.0X|
|Net Weight||about 26g|
|Package Included||1* Flash Drive|
- USB Type-C™ And USB Type-A Dual Interface Design
- Use High-Speed USB 3.1 Technology To Store And Transfer Content Faster 1
- Stylish Rotating Metal Design With Excellent Durability
- Pre-Installed Advanced Security Solution Software With 256-Bit AES Encryption To Ensure File Security
- Compatible With USB 3.1 (Gen 1), Backward Compatible With USB 3.0 And 2.0 Devices
- Compatible With PC And Mac® Systems
Q & A:
- Why can't the computer identify USB flash drive?
Please insert the usb flash disk again, and then run the application again.
- Why does the flash drive display less capacity than the total?
The factory capacity of flash memory products is calculated as 1GB=1000MB, while computer and mobile phone operating systems use binary algorithm, 1MB=1024KB 1GB=1024MB. Therefore, the display capacity of flash products is about 90% of nominal capacity, which is a normal phenomenon.
- On reading and writing speed
Because the device configuration, USB flash drive/hard disk format, copy the file type and the size of the copy at the same time, the number of files will directly affect the actual speed. So the USB flash drive/hard drives are different in the actual service condition, reading and writing speed are different, belong to the normal phenomenon, is not a quality problem.
- Why would U disk fever?
U disk for data transmission when electrical current, the plastic shell poor heat conductivity, heat is focused on the internalBut our D30c flash drive shell adopts metal materials, heat transfer to the surface soon, leading to U disk fever, belongs to the normal situation, not quality problem.
- Plug and play?
Usb support plug and play, but it still need to be pay attention that do not disconnect usb connection when it is in the reading data or saving data, otherwise easily lead to data corruption, even U disk damage